The Chefs at Food For The Soul™ have been cooking up lots of new dishes for you to sample and enjoy. We call it The Daily Special. Each week day we will serve up some delicious tidbits to enrich your life, feed your inspiration and fuel your passions.
- Monday helps you plump up your money IQ with Financial Feast—the latest financial news, tips and information on money, investing, insurance, work, and building wealth to keep you in the green.
- Tuesday features our Wellness Tonic to keep you toned up physically, mentally, and emotionally. Read about health, nutrition, fitness, and more centering on all aspects of well-being.
- Wednesday cooks up some love with our Spicy Morsels where issues of about love, relationships, sensuality, sex, and more will be the focus.
- Thursday features Personal Chef, Life Coach Noreen Sumpter who answers your questions in Nourishing Nibbles. Ask any question you want, she won’t bite.
- Friday prepares you for your weekend with a full helping of Culture Casserole, which offers reviews of the latest movies, music, plays, restaurants, art exhibits, and more to serve you great ideas about what to do, what to see, and where to go.
We hope you eat up and enjoy The Daily Special. Also, if you are interested in being a Guest Chef or have questions for any of our chefs, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet your question at #FFTS.