Contributed by Tammy H.
Life can get in the way of living. We focus on all the things we have to do and robotically do them. Along the way we forget about doing things we enjoy and how to bring pleasure in our lives. We often put aside our relationships with our partners. We take them for granted and think they will always be there. Intimacy and sex seem to slip away and when we do find time, we are aiming on getting it over with. If your sex life is in a rut, understand that there are some steps you can take to bring it back:
- Get over yourself. You partner loves you for you. They are not obsessing over your thighs, so you shouldn’t waste time on that idea either. Instead teach yourself that you are a sexy vibrant human being.
- Dress sexy. Wear sexy lingerie. Dress up. Put on an outfit that makes you feel hot.
- Initiate sex. It is not up to your partner to chase you around. Chase them around and they will feel sexy and wanted too.
- Be playful and provocative. Tell your partner what you want to do to them later that night and what you want them to do to you. Dirty talk is part of foreplay and can put both of you in the mood.
- Have foreplay. Don’t just get right to it. Let the sexual tension build. Your partner can wait.
- Experiment. Try some new position, new places, some role-playing or anything else you wanted to try.
- Relax. This is all about having fun, talk to each other and laugh, explore what your fantasies are and work on making them come true.
Views and Reviews