Are you eager to share something that feeds your inspiration? Or maybe you know someone who has a perspective and is looking for an outlet to get their point across? Well, being a Guest Chef and providing your recipes for living might be just the ticket. Here’s a synopsis of our Daily Specials menu items that might be of interest to you or others in your circle:
- Monday helps you plump up your money IQ with Financial Feast—the latest financial news, tips and information on money, investing, insurance, work, and building wealth to keep you in the green.
- Tuesday features our Wellness Tonic to keep you toned up physically, mentally, and emotionally. Read about health, nutrition, fitness, and more centering on all aspects of well-being.
- Wednesday cooks up some love with our Spicy Morsels where issues of love, relationships, sensuality, sex, and more will be the focus.
- Thursday features Personal Life Coach Noreen Sumpter who answers your questions in Nourishing Nibbles. Ask any question you want, she won’t bite!
- Friday prepares you for your weekend with a full helping of Culture Casserole, which offers reviews of the latest movies, music, plays, restaurants, art exhibits, and more to serve you great ideas about what to do, what to see, and where to go.
If any of these Daily Specials speak to you (or someone you know) feel free to send submissions to email@example.com.
Please note that food for the soul™ retains the right to edit any material submitted for inclusion on the website, with respect for, and with the understanding that the integrity of contributions will be retained to the fullest extent possible.
We’re also accepting posts for two other website features:
- Passion Story. We love promoting people who have brought their passions to life. Here we are looking for people to post Passion Stories that showcase what inspired them to actualize their particular passion. If this describes you or someone you know, feel free to share as it’s no secret all of us have ideas but few of us actually make them happen!
- Views of Our Fathers. A series of real-life accounts written from the child’s or parent’s perspective with a focus on the lessons learned from positive or negative experiences. The intention of Views of Our Fathers is to present the many roles fathers play and bring to light all of the things they provide their children beyond the traditional and expected.
If you’d like a few tips on how to create your post, check out our Blogateria. We look forward to hearing from you!