Contributed by Donna Marie
There are so many ways to find inspiration in daily life. It does not require a lot of money or time. The only requirement is to open your spiritual eyes and choose to see life, and life’s natural wonders, in a new light. Take a few minutes just for you to click through this gallery for easy ways to observe nature, meditate, pray, clear your head, have a good laugh or simply relax.
- Watch the sunrise and sunset from the best vantage point possible.
- Read a book or inspirational quotes that help you to believe in the magic of life.
- Acknowledge at least five experiences or people in your life that you are grateful for.
- Express gratitude to anyone on your list.
- Take a walk to a special place that makes you feel connected to nature.
- Enjoy the sights and smells of a beach, garden or greenery.
- Gaze at a piece of art or a photo that makes you feel hopeful and happy. Let the colors and images lift your spirits.
- Sit by a waterfall or on a beach, and feel the pure and positive feelings that emanate from water.
- Smile, as often as possible, even when you do not feel like it. Just the act of smiling will change your day.
- Tell someone you love them and mean it.
- Allow someone to express love to you.
- Call or get together with an old friend and reminisce about a truly happy time and generate feel-good memories.
- Treat yourself to an uplifting movie, a poetry reading, an event, or an experience with others that opens your heart.
Source: Beliefnet Newsletter
Views and Reviews