Contributed by Dina B.
Men may think about sex often but that doesn’t meant they know everything. Last week we talked about the top mistakes women make in the bedroom. This week we are going to talk about the top mistakes men make.
- Thinking you know what she wants. What you have done with other women may have worked with those women, but the woman you are with now may need something totally different. Your last partner may have liked a light touch, but your current partner may like more pressure. There is no way to know but to ask.
- If she isn’t wet, it means she’s not turned on. Natural lubrication depends on so many different factors: where a woman is in her menstrual cycle, any medication she is taking, how stressed she is, how hydrated she is, etc. It is not you, it’s her body at that moment in time. So grab some lube and put the ego in check.
- Lack of communication. Does something feel good? Is something not working? Speak up. If you present it in a respectful manner such as “I am not so sensitive there, I am more sensitive here” or “I like more pressure,” she will listen. Without this input, she is just guessing.
- Skipping other erogenous zones. It’s not all boobs and genitals guys. Try kissing and rubbing her neck (sides and back) her lower back, her stomach. Attention in these areas gets her more excited overall. Ask her where she likes to be kissed and remember what she says.
- Going too fast. Quickies are fun too, but not every session is a rush to orgasm. Enjoy your time together and slowly arouse her. This will help her have one or many orgasms.
What do you do to keep things exciting for you and your partner?